~it's me~

~it's me~
~a fRieNd iN neED is a fRieNd iNdeED~

Wednesday 16 March 2011

miss quote

found dis..
becoz i miss them...
but couldnt say...
emmmmmmm..

I dropped a tear in the ocean.  The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.  ~Author Unknown


Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.  ~Kay Knudsen

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together?  I guess that wouldn't work.  Someone would leave.  Someone always leaves.  Then we would have to say good-bye.  I hate good-byes.  I know what I need.  I need more hellos.  ~Charles M. Schulz

Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will.  ~Author Unknown

A goodbye isn't painful unless you're never going to say hello again.  ~Author Unknown

Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.  ~Author Unknown

I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out.And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart.And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you.But those words may forver stay in my heart-locked inside.Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too... but I'll never know.


“Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart,” and "Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated," 



 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment